1 Chicken Breast, sliced and marinated in 2 tsp Wing Yip Light Soy Sauce, 1 tsp Wing Yip Sesame Oil and 1 tsp Cornflour
100g Wheat Noodles, soaked and drained
1 jar (185ml) Wing Yip Chow Mein Sauce
1 tsp Garlic, chopped
1 tsp Ginger, grated
1 Red Pepper, sliced
113g Bean Sprouts, small handful
2 Spring Onions, cut into 3cm lengths
3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok and fry the garlic and ginger.
2. Add the chicken and stir-fry until it turns white and is sealed.
3. Then add the Chow Mein Sauce and cook for 3 minutes, stir-frying to move sauce and chicken around in the wok.
4. The noodles and sliced pepper are added next.
5. Cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring constantly to coat the noodles with sauce. if the disk if too dry add a little water.
6. Just before serving add the bean sprouts and spring onions and cook for a another minute to ensure the bean sprouts are cooked.
7. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestion: Serve in individual bowls or on a large serving platter. Further suggestions: Replace chicken with pork if preferred. Remember to slice the meat finely.