2 large chicken breasts, diced
1 medium onion, diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 green pepper, diced
2 spring onions, sliced
1 jar Wing Yip Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry Sauce 185ml
1. Place the oil in a wok over a high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the onion, ginger and garlic. Stir constantly to ensure nothing burns. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes until the onions soften.
2. Add the chicken to the wok along with the sauce at the same time. Add half a jar's worth of water. Stir constantly ensuring the the sauce coats all of the meat.
3. Once the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes, add the peppers and cook for a further 2 minutes until they start to soften.
4. Then add the spring onions whites as they cook slower than the green parts.
5. After 1 minute, add the spring onion greens and turn off the heat.
6. Finish with a few drops of sesame oil and serve immediately.