4 large tuna steaks
2 tbsp Wing Yip Hoi Sin Sauce
1 tbsp Wing Yip Light Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Wing Yip Plum Sauce
1. Light the BBQ and let it warm up; you don't want to be cooking over flames, but very coals. Alternatively pre-heat the grill to a medium-high heat.
2. Mix together the sauces to create the glaze.
3. When the BBQ or Grill is hot place the tuna steaks in an even layer and spread half of the glaze over the steaks.
4. Cook the steaks for 3-4 minutes until you can see them changing colour, and then carefully turn the steaks over and glaze the other side. Depending on how you like your tuna steaks cooked, cook for a further 3-6 minutes.
5. Turn over again for a further minute and then serve. Serve whole or cut into cubes or slices and serve with salad.