340g chipolata sausages (approximately 12 sausages), cut in half OR 340g raw cocktail sausages
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp Wing Yip Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 tsp Wing Yip Light Soy Sauce
2 tbspz white sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with foil or baking parchment.
2. Whisk together the honey, sweet chilli sauce and light soy sauce, add the sausages to the bowl and mix well. Spread out evenly onto the baking tray and pour over any remaining glaze. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes, shaking the tray at least once during the cooking period.
4. To serve place a cocktail stick into each sausage to prevent messy fingers.
1. Replace the sweet chilli sauce with hoi sin sauce or plum sauce for great alternatives for those who don't like spicy food.
2. Cut the sausages into little nuggets or ball shapes, cook for 15-20 minutes and then add to pasta for a great alternative to pasta and meatballs.