1 tbsp Mai Siam Tom Yum Paste
40g Rice Noodles
½ Red Bell Pepper, cut into slices
½ Beef Tomato, cut into wedges
½ Red Chilli, finely sliced
½ stalk lemongrass
2 lime wedges
1 tsp Coriander, finely chopped
1 x 0.5 Litre Clip Top Jar
1. Place the Tom Yum paste into the bottom of the jar first and then add all ingredients, except for the garnish, into the jar.
2. Wrap the garnish ingredients in cling film and place at the top of the jar and then close the lid. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
3. Boil the kettle and remove the garnish from the jar. Once the water has boiled, fill the jar to just below the neck and carefully stir all the ingredients together. Lock the lid and leave for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, carefully stir the ingredients again and close the lid for another 1 minute.
4. Check that the noodles are cooked through and that the paste has fully dissolved, adding more boiled water if necessary.
5. Carefully remove the lemongrass stalks and then add the garnish ingredients. Serve immediately.