1 red onion
2 tbsp mushroom sauce
1/2 tsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1. Pre-soak the skewers and cut the vegetables into equal sized pieces.
2. Mix together the sauce ingredients.
3. Thread the vegetables onto the skewers in any order that you'd like and then spoon over some of the sauce.
4. Cook on the BBQ or under the grill, turning every few minutes so that they don't burn.
5. Coat with a bit more sauce halfway through cooking.
6. When the vegetables are cooked through, remove from the BBQ or grill and serve immediately.