2 tbsp (heaped) Wing Yip Plum Sauce
2 tbsp Wing Yip Light Soy Sauce
2-3 tbsp Mai Siam Sriracha Sauce
1kg Chicken wings
1. Add the marinade ingredients straight to the chicken wings and mix thoroughly.
2. Either marinade over night, and place straight onto the BBQ or under the grill.
3. You want the chicken wings to get a good dark brown colour and for the marinade to caramelise.
4. You may want to turn the wings every 5-10 minutes and cover with a lid if possible.
5. The chicken wings should take about 30 minutes to cook through. Serve immediately.